When playing at Huntingdon Valley's facilities, it is essential that all home teams and visiting teams follow our organization's COVID-10 safety protocols. In accordance with guidelines set by LM township, LMTSD, EPYSA, and the CDC, HVAA expects ALL coaches, staff, players, parents/guardians, and spectators to adhere to the following policies at all times.
HVAA COVID POLICIES MUST BE FOLLOWED:
- All coaches will be wearing masks at ALL times.
- All players will wear masks while entering and exiting the field premises. They do not need to wear the masks while they are playing.
- All spectators will be asked to wear masks at ALL times. Everyone must practice social distancing.
- All spectators are expected to set up directly opposite of where their team will be on the sidelines and remain on their team's side throughout the game. Spectators shall position themselves at a minimum of six feet from other spectators. Spectators are not permitted on the field.
REQUIRED HEALTH & SAFETY SELF SCREENING CHECKS:
Each team prior to arrival is responsible for making sure that all players and coaches follow the EPYSA recommendations:
- Any player or coach who feels sick or has any symptoms of COVID-19 shall not attend the event.
- Anyone who has had close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days should not attend the event.
- All people planning to be on site should bring their own face coverings and hand sanitizer.
- Every effort must be made to consistently social distance at least 6 feet from those outside of their immediate household.
- Anyone feeling sick should leave the facility immediately and go home or seek a healthcare facility.
Lower Moreland Township is permitted to check in during HVAA scrimmages or games to make sure that we are all following the necessary guidelines. Please adhere to all masking and social distancing policies at all times.