TRYOUTS MOVED INDOORS! VIEW THE UPDATED SCHEDULE!
LAST CHANCE! COMPLETE THE TRYOUT REGISTRATION FORM FOR HVAA'S 12U TRAVEL SOFTBALL BY THE 11/1 DEADLINE!
HVAA is excited to announce that we will be holding Travel Softball Team Tryouts this fall for a 12U team only. This competitive team will participate in the Suburban Travel Softball League. Players are eligible to play if their date of birth is on or after January 1, 2008. All 12U players interested in playing Travel Softball for the 2021 season should complete the online tryout player interest form. The Travel Softball program is more competitive than our in-house program and the requirement of time and resources is greater within these programs.
UPDATES TO TRYOUTS!
NEW TRYOUT DATES & LOCATION
First Tryout Session is Monday, 11/2, from 6:00 - 7:00 PM.
Second Tryout Session is Wednesday, 11/4, from 5:30 - 6:30 PM.
Tryouts have moved indoors and will be held at HVAA's Red Lion Gym.
This entrance is located in the lower parking lot at Red Lion Gym, 625 Red Lion Road, Huntingdon Valley (back parking lot of the HV Library).
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to check in for tryouts.
Everyone at is expected to follow the HVAA Softball COVID policies.
All players participating in these tryouts need to complete the FREE Online Tryout Registration prior to tryouts. HVAA encougages players to participate in the two tryout sessions. These are FREE OPEN team tryouts. Registering online ensures that you receive all communications and up-to-date information on tryouts and team formations. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
Registration for the 12U Travel Softball Team tryouts are separate from in-house/intramural softball team registration.
- Tryouts are for the 12U TRAVEL SOFTBALL TEAM ONLY.
- HVAA highly recommends that a player attend both tryout sessions (pitchers & catchers have an additional tryout as well).
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the tryout time to check-in for tryouts.
- Players must come ready to play.
- Only players and evaluators are permitted.
- Only water is permitted. No food, gum or other beverages permitted.
- Travel Softball is more competitive than our in-house softball program. The requirement of time and resources is greater within these programs.
- If selected for the travel team, all infielders will need to wear a mask when playing.
If you have any questions, please email Dana DiJoseph at firstname.lastname@example.org.