WHEN PLAYING BASKETBALL FOR A HUNTINGDON VALLEY TEAM, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT EVERYONE FOLLOW THE COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
FACE MASK POLICIES:
- Players are NOT required to wear a face mask while playing in games or while training during practicing and/or warmups.
- Players are required to wear a face mask while sitting on the bench during games.
- All spectators, coaches, and kids not in the game are required to wear a face mask.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY POLICIES:
- If you or your child feels sick or has any symptoms of COVID, do not attend the practice or game.
- Anyone feeling sick should leave the facility immediately and go home or seek a healthcare facility.
- If you or your child has had close contact (unmasked within 6ft for 15 minutes or more) with a household member who tested positive for COVID within the past 14 days, do not attend the practice or game.
- If your child tests positive for COVID and was in close contact (unmasked within 6ft for 15 minutes or more) with a teammate at practice or game, please contact our basketball director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the 2021-2022 basketball season, HVAA will follow and adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Lower Moreland Township School District, PA Dept of Health, and Montgomery County Office of Public Health.